Thursday, July 28, 2011

Baby Sam

I realized most of my posts have been about my eldest child, so I thought I should probably give an update on Sam and post some new pictures.

He is 6 weeks old this week-I can't believe how fast it is going.  He is growing so fast-I had to take him to the doctor for his reflux last week and he weighed 10lb 11oz!  We are up to 5 or 6 hours at night, which is awesome for Mama.

As I just mentioned, the poor baby has reflux (Robbie did too).  Its been a pretty difficult to control so far-we are trying our third medication tonight and switched formulas last week.  I'm really hoping this new med (Prevacid) helps, I hate seeing him uncomfortable.

I am starting to realize that I am one of those Mom's that have a tons of pictures of my first child and none of subsequent kids.  But I have managed to take some, here are a few:

Sitting up-clearly not happy about it
Finally caught a smile!

Love those cheeks

Playing with cousin Hanna (only 9 days apart!)

Big boy!
By the way-Rob wanted me to name this post 'Summer of Sam'-creepy!

1 comment:

  1. He's getting so big! Hope the new medicine and formula help. I laughed out loud at the Summer of Sam title- that was good.

    ReplyDelete