Saturday, December 3, 2011

Robbie's Christmas Program

Yesterday, Robbie's school held a Christmas Program in which each class sang a couple of songs.  It was probably one of the cutest things I have ever seen.  Robbie's class sang "I'm a Little Snowman" and "Jingle Bells."  Brandi, one of his teachers, told me I had to have him there, because he was one of the loudest singers.  I was very impressed, he seemed to know all of the words and even sang along to some of the songs other classes sang.  We may have the next Justin Bieber on our hands!

Here is "I'm a Little Snowman"


There are 2 boys that Robbie always mentions when I ask about his friends--Owen and Aaron.  Owen is to the left of the screen in the green plaid and Aaron is in the navy and red striped sweater next to Robbie.  This was a super cute song; I had never heard it.

Its a little hard to hear, but the words were:
I'm a little snowman, round and fat
Here are my buttons, here is my hat
When it gets hot I melt away
But I'll be back again some day


And "Jingle Bells"

No comments:

Post a Comment